📍🇪🇬 مصر Egypt / Egipto
🇬🇧 Here chasing dreams in Cairo. Seeing the pyramids has been a lifelong dream since school. No words, pictures,or videos can express the feeling of seeing them yourself.
Are the pyramids on your bucket list?
All credits to the 📷🎥@latin.spiri
Shoutout your travel pic!(Follow + Tag us)
Memories from holiday of: @sharonyws
What do you think of this spot?
Don't forget to:
> Double tap if you like and comment your thoughts!
> Tag your travel partner and share this destination with your friends
> Have a look on photographer's account for more amazing content
> Follow us: @holidayleave @best_travel_photography @bestplacestoremember @travelisaddictive
Want to be able to wake up to a view like this =======================
Follow us for more content!! @getawaynation
Link in bio how I make money 💰 =======================
All credits to the perspective owner!!! 📷🎥 ??
I did not expect beutifal turquoise lake water and lovley beaches with amqzing city views in Chicago. Apparantly these beaches are packed in summe, who knew.
1313 hours ago
¡A LEVANTAR CABEZA PERUANO! ⚽🇵🇪🏆 Sport Huancayo cayó derrotado por 2 a 0 frente a Montevideo Wanders por la Copa Sudamericana.
Siguen cayendo los equipos peruanos en torneos internacionales y eso preocupa, Huancayo tiene que recibir ahora a Wanders y si quiere ganar la llave tendrá que imponerse por más de 2 goles. 🔢 #Wanders 2 - 0 #SportHuancayo ⚽ Macaluso 3'
⚽ Bravo 3'
🏟️ Estadio Parque Viera
📅 Primera fecha (Eliminación Directa) 🏆 Copa Sudamericana #sporthuancayo#wanderers#copasudamericana#bielsports
***@patreon post 3/3*** Yes this pic is evidence of the most Instagram-y thing I’ve ever done. Yes the back of my legs are way whiter than anything else. MOVING ON. *****************************************
Did y’all see Monday’s post? THANK YOU to all of you who have signed up for a @patreon subscription to support my work this last year as I left my safety net & began traveling full-time through Mexico & Central America. Wednesday, I talked ab some of the ways your financial support has been so meaningful.
NOW I want to talk goals. Here are 5 things I’m seeking to finance in the coming months — to help me keep improving, keep creating, keep moving.
1) AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE. Pardon the yelling but I’m feeling very passionate ab this one. I have discovered the hard way how critical an offline storing device is — currently, my clips for a substantial project on Corozal, Belize, are stuck in the cloud without sufficient WiFi or hard drive space to access them. Unfortunately bc of that, I’ve had to put aside a planned vid project here in Honduras. An external drive will allow me to create better projects & get to more of them, while moving through WiFi-weak zones.
2. An extra battery for my Canon. I shoot a lot of stills & vids. On big production days, I’ve often been forced to stop & change plans due to a dead battery. I need a backup!
3. A truckload of big, high-speed memory cards. OK maybe just a tuk tuk-load — but the issue is clear. To have to retreat, conduct time-consuming uploads & clear memory cards is to miss out on the moments I would otherwise capture.
4. New jeans and longer shorts. Due to wearing the same things over & over (I carry only 40 liters), clothes wear out quicker. My jeans... have developed a crotch hole. Yeah. Not good. As for the shorts, well, I have become intensely aware that longer, more conservative shorts in certain parts of the world would be much better for my peace of mind & possibly safety.
5. Backup cell charger. While on long busses, through long days, I need to retain life! My current backup has the tenacity of a 80-yr-old sloth.
Already a patron? Comment below. 👏Want to sign up? The link is always in my bio 😃
“Travelling opened my eyes to the world in a way that nothing else ever could.”
Image: The view of Hong Kong’s skyline from Victoria Peak. Across the water is the Kowloon peninsula. Hong Kong island 🇭🇰 . #gonesomewhereepic#hongkong#hkig
Spring is here, can you feel it already? 🙌
Love this pic by @vanessaaalfaro ,😍 you can almost hear the trees... 💚
Follow 👉 @picoandco_azores for more!
Follow 👉 @picoandco_azores for more!
Double tap if you like ❤️ and share your thoughts below 😊
Tag a friend to go there with you! 🙌