اليوم رح انزل اغنية اوريجينال عالساعة ١٠ ...كانت بالاشتراك مع وحدة من اهم فرق الروك/الاكترونك الاسبانية ب اوربا....الاغنية ضلت عالراديو فترات طويلة وهالشي فرحني لأنو الناس حبت نمط شوية بعيد عن نمطي ... كانت تجربة كلش حلوة.
#holispecial Happy Holi to everyone❤️❤️
500 gm Maida
2 tbsp Ghee
For Stuffing -
250 gm Khoya
3 tbsp Ghee
100 gm Raisins
1 Cup Grated Coconut
3-4 tbsp Chironji
1.5 tbsp Posta Dana
1 Cup Sugar
Ghee/Oil to Fry
(1) For making dough, take maida in a bowl & add ghee. Rub the mixture using fingertips. (2) Add little water at a time & knead into smooth & stiff dough. Keep aside for 15-20 mints. Cover with a wet cloth. (3) Heat Khoya in a pan at low flame. Keep stirring till it becomes light brown; for 4-5 mints. Take it out in a plate & keep aside.
(4) Heat oil in a pan. Add raisins & fry at medium flame for few seconds. Strain & keep aside.
(5) In the same oil, add grated coconut, chironji & posta dana. Roast at low flame for 1-2 mints. Keep aside. (6) In a clean hot pan, add sugar with 1 tbsp of water, (add water drop by drop) Keep continuously stirring to get fine white powder. Keep it aside.
(7) Mix all the prepared material together. Also, prepare a mixture of maida & water to stick the corners while preparing gujiya.
(8) Knead the dough for few seconds & make small equal size balls from it. Roll it to make a 4 inch diameter circle.
(9) Keep the rolled disc in the gujiya mould. Put 1 tbsp of stuffing in the centre. Apply the liquid at the corners. Close the mould & remove the extra dough. Ensure the corners are properly sealed. Prepare all gujiya with same procedure. (10) Heat ghee/oil in a thick bottom pan. Deep fry guijya on medium flame till it turns light brown. (11) Let the gujiya cool down & enjoy the taste.
Follow me @sofaridabad for more homemade food updates and please turn “ON” the post Notification.
Follow @cookwithprateek for more amazing posts.
Use #sofaridabad to get featured on my Page🇮🇳❤️
Signore e signori questa è stata la sfida più pazzesca che abbia mai fatto! Qui stiamo parlando di un vero e proprio mostro! Ho preso un Calzone di ben 2.20 METRI del peso di circa 5 KG 😱 Non ci crederete ragazzi ma per sostenere questa bestia hanno messo ben tre tavoli!! L'impasto era per ben 15 -16 PIZZE! la domanda sorge spontanea.. quante persone mangerebbero con questa quantità di cibo!? 🤔
Momma Ames was so excited to get her burgundy Flex Hoodie, she explained & even demonstrated why she had to get it in a large: because she has “orangutan” arms 😂 Yo I cant with her Swoh family 🤣 Swipe right & you’ll see she’s all Swoh’d out wearing the Classic Leggings along with it. She’s been riding for TeamSwoh since the beginning & her unwavering support will always be appreciated.
Get your Flex Hoodie & other gear at TeamSwoh.com/shop (link in bio) today!
Bulk season progress pic after crushing today’s glorious Chest Day session. Definitely seeing growth in my size overall while maintaining my shreds which can be difficult. Flashing back to when I could’ve died under the bench on Saturday (literally, no joke) when the barbell slipped out of my hands & 225 pounds crashed on top of me, I’m grateful God blessed me with a strong core because it saved my life & saved me from sustaining any internal injury. I would say I got lucky but I didn’t. I’m just blessed & favored to be alive today because His mercy & grace.
Stop by TeamSwoh.com/shop (link in bio) to Get The Gear today!