Platter game strong👊🤤🍖
This client requested a grazing table for a day that we were already booked out for grazes. So instead of creating a grazing table, we were able to put together platters which looked absolutely stunning on the breakfast nook!!🤩
4373721 February, 2019
Celebrating Persian New Year and the beginning of spring.
Here’s to another wonderful year from our family to yours. May your table always be filled with what nourishes your body and surrounded with who nourishes your soul.
🗣Hungry engaged couples! Grab a bite at our Spring Wedding Social, catered by the incredible @tobenfoodbydesign team.
Make sure to get your tickets at the #linkinbio SOON, so you don't miss out on the best mouth watering bites in the city! 🤤
Wait isn’t tomorrow the first day of Spring? I’m so confused. Leave your thoughts below 20/03 vs 21/03 and either way we’ll be over here eating mangos, dragon fruit and beautiful spring coloured cookies! #springhassprung ☀️☀️☀️
ARE YOU PLANNING A PARTY?
If you are planning a special event - We look forward to assisting you with all of your party entertainment needs.
Searching for the right entertainment to book for your functions can be time consuming. We work for you in searching and booking the entertainment that best suits your event needs.
We listen to YOU and what your budget boundaries are.
Contact the Toronto Magic™ company™ for a free consultation. We are at your service with a smile.
Whether you’re eating cleaner, cutting down on meat or working on your fitness, our Health Kick menu is the perfect menu for your next meeting, gathering or event! 🏋🏼♂️🧘🏽♀️🤸♀️ Featuring:
• Smoothie bowls, choice of matcha colada, peach pie, blueberry quinoa, avocado and kale, almond butter and raspberry, or cocoa, peanut butter and banana
• Steel-cut oats, choice of banana bread, apple pie, maple and brown sugar or vanilla-pear with almond
• Bliss bowl with Portobello and cashew brown rice croquettes, roasted cauliflower and carrots, spinach, shredded cabbage, scallions and fresh cheese, served with green goddess dressing
• Oaxaca bowl with brown rice, black beans, lime-marinated corn, smoky sweet potato, shredded kale, avocado, pico di gallo and baja sauce
• Cold rice noodle bowl with shredded carrots, kale, shredded cabbage, cilantro, basil, scallions, caramelized lemongrass tofu and thai peanut sauce
• Pumpkin and beet superfood salad with quinoa, kale, arugula and a carrot-ginger dressing
• Detox salad with shaved Brussels sprouts, kale, cabbage and broccoli salad with currants, toasted pumpkin seeds and a balsamic-lemon vinaigrette Photo by @crybbcarly
We are proud to introduce our new Sous Vide Turkey. The Turkey Breast and Turkey Leg Roulades are juicy and flavourful, containing all the meat of the turkey without the bones. We aim to preserve the best quality of our dishes, and we believe that you will love this year's Passover turkey.
Place your order online by Friday, April 5th and receive a 5% discount!
Good Morning - Happy First Day of Spring! 🌷We’re counting down the days until terrace season! ☀️ Photo by @findavenue
67220 March, 2019
Carrots baked in salt. This way of cooking any hard flesh #vegetable is my favorite. It keeps them moist and tender. For the carrots I usually marinate them, slice them and eat them on bread and #cashew cream. If you have never try it this is your chance, I promise you, you will thank me after 😉🍃