#selenagomez Instagram Photos & Videos

selenagomez - 25.3m posts

Top Posts

  • Иногда хватает мгновения,
чтобы забыть жизнь.
A иногда не хватает жизни, 
чтобы забыть мгновение. 
#justinbieber #selenagomez
 #jelena ❤️
  • Иногда хватает мгновения,
    чтобы забыть жизнь.
    A иногда не хватает жизни,
    чтобы забыть мгновение.
    #justinbieber #selenagomez
    #jelena ❤️
  • 5,845 55 3 hours ago
  • E a parceria da @selenagomez com a @coach tá mais forte que nunca! A cantora postou essa foto, mostrando a nova bolsa de sua coleção, e já estamos juntando nosso dinheiro aqui pra poder colocar as mãos nessa belezinha. #selenagomez #coach #singer #actress
  • E a parceria da @selenagomez com a @coach tá mais forte que nunca! A cantora postou essa foto, mostrando a nova bolsa de sua coleção, e já estamos juntando nosso dinheiro aqui pra poder colocar as mãos nessa belezinha. #selenagomez #coach #singer #actress
  • 112 0 49 minutes ago
  • Ariana Grande sent an hospitalized fan all of this swag and a poster which read "I am sending you the biggest hug. We wish you were here and all send our love." She couldn’t visit her, due for tour preparations 🙏🏻 so sweet
  • Ariana Grande sent an hospitalized fan all of this swag and a poster which read "I am sending you the biggest hug. We wish you were here and all send our love." She couldn’t visit her, due for tour preparations 🙏🏻 so sweet
  • 525 10 23 minutes ago
  • 176 :,)
  • 176 :,)
  • 551 4 3 hours ago
  • big transformation 😂 comment what you think!
  • big transformation 😂 comment what you think!
  • 2,167 145 1 hour ago
  • Comment “Varchie” letter by letter if you think they should get back together 💙
  • Comment “Varchie” letter by letter if you think they should get back together 💙
  • 32,768 2,319 1 hour ago
  • I have alot of clothes but i only wear like 5% of it and it looks like i have none and i refuse to wear the other 95% cause i look ugly in them lol
  • I have alot of clothes but i only wear like 5% of it and it looks like i have none and i refuse to wear the other 95% cause i look ugly in them lol
  • 868 12 2 hours ago

Latest Instagram Posts

  • she’s so cute and hot at the same time 😍
  • she’s so cute and hot at the same time 😍
  • 1 1 31 seconds ago
  • Lil Sally Walker walking down to street 😍🔥
  • Lil Sally Walker walking down to street 😍🔥
  • 5 1 42 seconds ago
  • happy birthday Blair!! i hope you have a great day! 💗💗🎉🎉🥳
  • happy birthday Blair!! i hope you have a great day! 💗💗🎉🎉🥳
  • 5 1 55 seconds ago
  • 0 4 1 minute ago
  • goodnight angels 🌹
  • goodnight angels 🌹
  • 5 1 1 minute ago
  • GO SUPPORT THIS SMALL YOUTUBER
LINK TO HIS FULL VIDEO IS IN MY BIO!
  • GO SUPPORT THIS SMALL YOUTUBER
    LINK TO HIS FULL VIDEO IS IN MY BIO!
  • 39 2 2 minutes ago
  • cwd 💓
  • cwd 💓
  • 6 9 3 minutes ago
  • Time for a selfie💛
  • Time for a selfie💛
  • 10 1 3 minutes ago
  • You left in piece left me in pieces 
#selenagomez
  • You left in piece left me in pieces
    #selenagomez
  • 19 2 3 minutes ago
  • hi im bored, thought this would turn out better// sound on
  • hi im bored, thought this would turn out better// sound on
  • 5 2 3 minutes ago
  • Birbirlerine bakışları kalbimi eritiyor :")
  • Birbirlerine bakışları kalbimi eritiyor :")
  • 12 1 4 minutes ago
  • Highschool vs. now...🤓📚🎓
  • Highschool vs. now...🤓📚🎓
  • 8 7 4 minutes ago
  • Please stay alive to the day I die! She’s so cuuuutttttteeeeeee😭😻
  • Please stay alive to the day I die! She’s so cuuuutttttteeeeeee😭😻
  • 25 2 4 minutes ago
  • * .
نهاية القفله صدق بكيت معاها😭😭😭😭
.
 #hercai
  • * .
    نهاية القفله صدق بكيت معاها😭😭😭😭
    .
    #hercai
  • 14 1 4 minutes ago
  • He’s heartbroken and I’m just drunk 💔 @mileycyrus
  • He’s heartbroken and I’m just drunk 💔 @mileycyrus
  • 3 1 4 minutes ago
  • Cutie!😩😩🔥🔥
  • Cutie!😩😩🔥🔥
  • 37 1 5 minutes ago