It’s getting closer to this time of the year.. 🐣 Every Easter, thousands of bunnies are impulsively purchased as gifts to children only to be abandoned or left at shelters a few months later. ALWAYS read before you decide to get a bunny. Some general bunny facts:
- They're a 10+ years commitment.
- They're NOT meant to spend their days in a cage.
- They need a lot of attention and space.
- They need exotic vet care which can be pretty expensive.
- They poop and pee, sometimes everywhere if not 100% litter trained.
- Their main diet consists of hay.
- They like to chew on cables and furnitures.
- They usually don't like being picked up and some don't like to cuddle so they're not suitable for small children.
If you're planning on getting a bunny this Easter but can't offer them proper care and love through their whole life, please get a stuffed bunny instead 🐰
Please Follow me and Tag your friends ❤️❤️❤️
Follow us: @l0ver.bunnies_ ❤️🐇❤️🐇❤️