#BreakingNewsAlert 🚨🚨🚨: It’s been almost 20 years since we last had a DMX and Swizz Beats collaboration , with the banger - Get It On The Floor released in 2003. We’re happy to see them back at it creating magic. DMX last release was in 2003 so we’re excited to see what he has in store for us. He was recently released from prison for pleading guilty to $1.7million in tax fraud. Stay Tuned #newmusic#legends#artists#hiphop
Easily one of my favorite bands. They’re songs are so beautiful and touching. I was really disappointed when they had to take the music video down for this song because it was true my breathtaking I cry almost every time I hear this song. Hands down one of the best bands I’ve ever heard, they do not have a single bad song. Thank you for your hard work and effort please keep making amazing music #therose#blackrose#kpop#legends
My week 4 game picks for AAF football!
My current record: 2-2 #fleet (2-1) vs. #express (0-3)
Score Prediction: 20-6 (Fleet)
The San Diego Fleet have played amazing recently and will be playing one of the worst teams in the league. I expect them to extend their winstreak to 3 games. #apollos (3-0) vs. #stallions (1-2)
Score Prediction: 33-20 (Apollos)
While I think the Stallions are underrated and will start generating more wins, I don’t think they will be able to outscore the Apollos’ offense. #commanders (1-2) vs. #iron (3-0)
Score Prediction: 12-6 (Commanders)
While the Iron’s defense has been really good, their offense struggles to put up points. I think the Commanders’ offense is better than the Iron’s and they will win in a grind it out game. #legends (0-3) vs. #hotshots (2-1)
Score Prediction: 23-8 (Hotshots)
Especially with John Wolford returning this week, the Hotshots are just a better team. The Legends will need a crazy turnaround if the have any chance at winning this game.
Follow @profootballanalyst for the best NFL content of IG! #aaf#week4#picks#analayst
We promised you some #ManxLitfest2019 news and we always look to deliver:
Joining us for this year's festival is... #storyteller Jon Buckeridge of @parablearts!
Jon is bringing two shows to Litfest - The Forgotten Tales, which some of you may have seen at the Erin Arts Centre when he visited the Island a couple of years ago, for an event outside Litfest - and his new production, The Once and Future King, which draws on Arthurian myths and legends.
Jon is an actor, writer and director who established Parable Arts - https://parablearts.co.uk/ - in 2014, bringing together a team of artists to perform around the country.
His performance of The Forgotten Tales at the EAC was to a full house and much acclaim. We can't wait to see it again - and be one of the first festivals to witness The Once and Future King. Jon will also be visiting schools during Litfest, and holding a storytelling workshop.
Litfest 2019 runs September 24-29 - we will announce details of Jon's shows and workshop in due course. Make sure you have those dates blocked off on your calendars... #story#myths#legends#literaryfestival
My AAF power rankings heading into week 4!
1. #apollos (3-0) This is an explosive team that can put up points. The Apollos are the obvious selection for #1 on this list.
2. #hotshots (2-1) Another explosive team that can go up and down the field. However, in the second half of last week’s against the Stallions, they were not able to put up points and struggled due to the injury of John Wolford. I expect them to get back on track next week against the Legends.
3. #fleet (2-1) Solid football team with talent. Despite only putting up 6 points against the Commanders in week 1, they have put up 48 points the past 6 quarters.
4. #iron (3-0) The Iron arguably have the best defense in the AAF, however their offense weighs them down. While Trent Richardson has pretty much lived in the end zone, he only averages 2.5 yards per carry. This offense lacks splash plays, but will need to be able to keep up with teams like the Apollos and Hotshots if they want to make it to the AAF title game.
5. #commanders (1-2) I think this is an underrated team that needs to get back on their feet. This is a well rounded team that has a decent defense and a decent offense. Their run game is one of the best in the AAF and they can control time of possession. I expect the Commanders to get back on track week 4 in Birmingham.
6. #stallions (1-2) Another underrated team. The Stallions need to improve on offense and will have a tough task next week against the Apollos. They upset the Hotshots last week and will need to take that same type of performance in order to defeat the Apollos.
7. #express (0-3) The Express really need to improve quick. They have been disappointing so far and will need to get on track next week against the fleet who have been one of the best teams the last 2 weeks.
8. #legends (0-3) This team has been the worst team over the first 3 weeks of the season. They have been outscored 92-30 so far this season, giving up the most points and scoring the fewest. I think the need for a quarterback change is obvious.
Tell me your favorite AAF team below 👇
Follow @profootballanalyst for the best NFL content on IG!
Ontem saiu a informação de que "Xuxa será mestre de cerimônia em evento de homenagem a Ayrton Senna" (Post anterior). Sendo que essa notícia NÃO REPERCUTIU na imprensa nenhum pouco. As matérias que saíram sobre essa informação na mídia foram pagas (plantadas) pela família do Ayrton em sites sobre Esportes. Em contrapartida, a homenagem da Adriane Galisteu para o piloto (ontem, data em que Ayrton faria aniversário) em suas redes sociais teve muita repercussão orgânica. Natural se tratando desse casal icônico. #SennaGalisteuForever