Found this bent tree so i told myself «okay i need to make this tree look good in a photo» Well it turns out to be pretty good after all and sun was in perfect position for an awesome shot! I was legit laying down on half melted snow just to get it in frame like that haha 😋. Would you change anything on here and how would you take this?
You know I love a good Saguaro Sunset so...Here is my TOP 5 list for best places to capture Saguaro Sunsets that I have found. I base this on ease to get the photo op without hiking a whole bunch and direction out to the western sky. Of course the clouds make a difference, but even without clouds you will be able to get a good silhouette. These are places I have found that works best for me. I couldn't decide what order to put these in so this is in random order. 🌵🌄🌵 #1 ) HIEROGLYPHICS TRAIL, Gold canyon (pictured) -A good part of the trail is very open giving a great Sunset, even color to the east , but you dont have to go far up the trail to get a nice view and there are alot of pretty Saguaros, chollas and wildflower mix. There is a little risk for getting houses in the photo if you are at the botyom of the trail, but find the right angle and youre good!
2) SAGUARO NATIONAL PARK, Tuscon, - obviously there are alot of Saguaros here and most of them are accessible off the side of the road. You also have an open view to the west.
3) LOST DUTCHMAN STATE PARK -Apache Junction, Ive always had great success with the photo ops here. Just beware its only 15 min unless you go through the park and pay a $7 fee. TIP, you can go down the road 1/4 mile and turn at First Waterhead Trail, park for fee and hike up the hill a little ways to the Saguaros.
4) USERY REGIONALMOUNTAIN PARK , Mesa - The Wind Cave Trail has the best view and you dont have to hike far up for some great golden hour and Sunset view shots. Just note that it is also $7 to get in. I have been able to get some great shots along the side of the road before going throught the gate.
5) BROADWAY CAVE TRAIL, Apache Junction - I was surprised at how many Saguaros are are this trail. Free to hike and you don't have to go far to get great Saguaro shots. You might have to get a little creative so you dont get houses in the background, but easy enough to do.
6) Honorable mention- All along the Bush highway and Salt River are great photo ops, you just have to get the right angle and direction #hieroglyphicstrail#arizona#az#abc15#fox10phoenix#12news#3tv#cbs5az#landscapephotography#desertlife#instagramaz
With spacious living areas, incredible indoor-outdoor flow and an awesome BBQ space, you'll love holidaying with friends and family at Isolation Bay. -
When it starts to get cold, you can light the fire and still enjoy the beautiful views through our floor to ceiling windows.
Book your next holiday via the link in our bio ⬆️