Evening snacks be like- Fried Idli.”
No better (Healthy yet tasty ) evening snacks than this.. 😍😍
Also if you find plain evening bland and plain, this is the perfect escape for you.
Either give it a chinese twist by adding soy sauce and vinegar to it or just fry it plain along with sauted onions and tomato 🍅 🤗🤗
Looking for some authentic South Indian dishes to savour your veg and non veg delicacies?
Then here's a simple yet very effective solution for you.
Head on to this outlet @navarasam_saga for great dosa, idli, vada, rasam and other South Indian dishes.
Panner tikka dosa- The crust was good and panner filing was done nicely. 4/5
Veg mac and cheese dosa- The filing was less but the blend of cheese was very good. 3.5/5
And a complementary choco lava cake.
For more fusion of South Indian dishes order from @navarasam_saga . They have around 25 outlets in Delhi NCR
Idli chutney love ⚪💛 Whether its 2 am idlis from anna on the corner of the road, or it's the fancy idlis for breakfast in cafes. Idli love is forever.
If i would could have a last meal on earth it would be them.
Dosa recipe in the caption. Home cooked Masala dosa with Sambhar and 3 types of Chutneys! Am I the only one who likes her masala outside of the dosa? 🤔😅 Sambhar and Chutney recipes to be uploaded as a story highlight. Stay tuned! 😃🙏❤️
➡️ Dosa with filling outside.
➡️ Coconut Chutney.
➡️ Green Chutney.
➡️ Red Chutney.
No repost without permission
Arwa rice (white rice) 400 gm
Urad dal 200 gm
Gram Dal 50 gm
Beaten(flattened) rice 50 gm
1. Soak the arwa rice and Dals in water for 12 hrs
Beaten rice soak for 1/2 hr
2. Drain the water and mix all the ingredients into a fine paste (not too thick or too thin) and add salt paprica (according to taste). Add pinchful of turmeric powder. (Paprica and turmeric are optional)
3. Keep the batter separately by covering it with a piece of cloth for 12 hrs (24 hrs in winter)
4. Heat the pan, then on slow flame and add oil in the pan. Then dab the pan with tissue paper.
5. Add one small bowl of the batter in the centre and using your spatula or bowl spread it to make the dosa! Stuff it with potatoes and enjoy with Sambhar!