The moment when you forgot your triploid and the only person who can take a picture of you is and elderly man. I gave it a try. After not liking the first one, I asked for another. I wasn't happy with that one as well. So I just gave up and said thank you. 👀😂
311 minute ago
A hoodie designed for the outdoor enthusiast. The perfect combination of warmth, style and KYnergy technology benefits including temperature regulation, accelerated recovery, increased energy & circulation #PoweredByProgress#KYMIRAsport
211 minute ago
slowburn best friends to lovers excellent,
my best ships say hi
Why are we both smiling starry-eyed into space? Asher, because he got a Rice Krispie treat after lunch and me because I didn’t have to come up with a healthy, vegetarian lunch to make for us. @madgreenseatbetter is our go to when we are on the go or when I don’t have time to come up with something healthy to eat. Buddha Bowl with tofu is where it’s at. Easy peasy 🥬🥒🥦 #organicad#madgreens
Lessons from my 1st solo trip..
1. Silence is SO valuable
2. When the only voice you hear is your inner thoughts learn to make peace with them.
3. Take 1 big suitcase Incase you buy too many shoes and chocolate.
4. Bring earplugs if your staying at a hostel or in a hotel full of loud horny couples...
5. Make a budget and don’t spend over 100 euros on food the first day
6. When the waiters ask for your number tell them that you’re married.
7. ALWAYS have a extra battery for your phone since google maps is your best friend.
8. When taking your own pictures with a tripod drink a glass of wine first and that’ll do the trick.
9. When you feel lonely read a good book or go fine dinning & realize that damn you don’t need no one to travel the whole world if want to!
10. You remind yourself that you’re freaking amazing and so brave and strong for traveling alone and that you can literally do anything you fkn want without the approval or need of anyone!
It was the best most refreshing and self empowering experience of my life and I’m hooked! The bliss and silence is priceless.
611020 March, 2019
And no matter in what country I am I always end up in my place! 🌊 🙏🏻