Let’s talk about alcohol 🍸🍹🥂🍺 Know these facts to help you make an informed choice (it’s also fine to know these things and choose to ignore them 😜 #drinkresponsibly )
1) Alcohol contains calories. A pint of fruity cider is ~300kcals. A clear spirit & diet mixer is ~60kcals. Make your drinks choices based on things that matter the most to you (taste vs alcohol content vs situation vs goal/kcal considerations).
2) Alcohol ruins sleep quality. You might think by passing out after a night out you’re getting a really good deep sleep but research shows the sleep you get after drinking is pretty poor. This not only contributes to a hangover but also likely impacts your appetite the next day i.e. makes you hungrier.
3) Alcohol lowers inhibitions. As well as having beer goggles when it comes to choosing a suitable partner for the evening (lol we’ve all been there), this also means willpower is likely out of the window! So if you’re dieting, chances are alcohol will make your diet harder to stick to (hello pizza and cheesy chips at 5am).
4) Alcohol impairs recovery so if you’re an athlete or you’ve got a performance goal, regularly drinking is probably a bad idea...
5) Alcohol is dehydrating. Another strong contributor to hangovers, being dehydrated makes you feel rubbish. If you feel rubbish, you’re less likely to move (⬇️ NEAT) and often more likely to reach for junk to ‘give you some energy’.
Just realised today is probably the worst day to post this. Happy St Paddy’s Day everyone 😂🇮🇪🍻
@tlwlmusic hard work pays off!!! Well deserved bro!!! Glad to be apart of this!!!
RepostBy @tlwlmusic: "Glad to say I accomplished the goal of finishing this album “Drink Responsibly”. Next Monday, March 25th it will be released. Pre-Order link is in bio. Thank you to all the producers, artists and my engineer for getting this done. As the album is released I will break down the songs in as much detail as possible. This is just a story of my life good and bad. Growing as a man in adulthood. Thank for all the people that have allowed me to pick there brains while making this music, you all are appreciated. Love." (via #InstaRepost@AppsKottage) #drinkresponsibly#comingsoon#newmusic#iamdifferent#music#musicproducer#musicproduction
Glad to say I accomplished the goal of finishing this album “Drink Responsibly”. Next Monday, March 25th it will be released. Pre-Order link is in bio. Thank you to all the producers, artists and my engineer for getting this done. As the album is released I will break down the songs in as much detail as possible. This is just a story of my life good and bad. Growing as a man in adulthood. Thank for all the people that have allowed me to pick their brains while making this music, you all are appreciated. Love. Yeah
Welcome to the Nosey Chemist. This page is basically for people who don’t really have a strong (or even passible) general knowledge about wines, beers, and, spirts. Besides the obvious, that if you drink too much of them, you end up dancing to the Backstreet Boys like you’re a 2007 Britney at a work Christmas party…
I’m not a sommelier, I’m a pharmacist, so really this is a lay persons review of wines and alcohol, not someone wanking on about how they can smell a summer breeze, from the Antarctic with a hint of ginger biscuit, all from one whiff of the glass. We all know someone like this… Susan.
I’m basically going to break down each drink in terms of people you would like to drink them with or give to, because lets be honest, who even knows what a Bordeaux is, or how the crap to pronounce it. #cultured
I’m more than happy to do requests, stay posted for my first review.
The Chemist. .
Can’t wait for spring!? Well here’s a series of sparkling cocktails that will certainly take you three steps closer. Introducing Cape Line, a NEW style of sparkling cocktails with added bursts of flavor. BlackBerry Mojito, Hard Strawberry Lemonade and Margarita. Pour over ice and enjoy these cocktails into warmer weather! #capeline#drinkresponsibly
If you're looking for a quality red wine that won't hurt your wallet, look no further than the @lopezdeharowine Rioja Tempranillo. This wine is aged in French and American oak for 18 months and the standard of winemaking in the Rioja region of Spain is top notch. It has a medium body taste with a slight dry, fruity aftertaste and would pair well with red meat (or Honey Dijon Kettle Chips if you want to keep it classy like me).
Hi Fam, a little bit of #redwine 🍷 would do...💗 #drinking helf glass of wine daily can gives your immune system a boost. Moderate alcohol consumption can ward off infections and keep your immune system in check.
Don't get too carried away, though. Excessive consumption can lead to negative effects that defeat the whole purpose or drinking wine for an immunity boost. #stayhealthy
I’m NOT a coffee person ☕️ UNLESS I’m cold. If I get down to the bone chilly 🥶 I turn to hot soup 🥣, hot tea ☕️, or hot coffee ☕️. Today I thought some coconut 🥥 mocha coffee with a hint of caramel stevia drops sounded perfect. 👌 🤷♀️Did you know these k-cup things are recyclable?! ♻️
I dumped out the grounds and tossed ‘em on my flowers. 🌺 I guess they’re pretty handy little fertilizer cups, too! 😅 #chillyday#reducereuserecycle#greenmom#makeanimpact#kcups#recycle#drinkresponsibly
Recipe Update: We have given one of our original beers, our Bombay Bomber APA a facelift. We are now featuring Mosaic, Cascade, and Mt. Hood hops as well as Vienna and Munich malts from the legendary maltsters at @meccagrade. This crisp, hop forward pale is perfect for the fan of the modern pale ale! #drinklocal#since91
1818 hours ago
Very excited to drop our first culture cocktail - “The Gold Cup” 🍹
1.5oz Casamigos Anjeo
Dash of Agave
1oz Lime Juice
.5oz Pineapple Juice
.5oz Passionfruit liquor/juice .5oz Ginger Tumeric Hi Spice
Float Grand Marnier
Shake what yah momma gave yah strain over fresh ice and wha-lah you sippin on that gold ✨✨for a sweet savory spicy margarita 🤙🏽