🔥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡'𝗧 𝗩𝗘𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗦 🔥⠀
By now I hope you know that vegetables are really good for you. They are low in calories, packed with vitamins and a grout source of fiber. 🥗⠀
But vegetables are not the only things that are good for you, there is many more out there that will help you get healthier! 🙌🏽⠀
Here are the healthiest foods out there that aren't vegetables! 👇🏼⠀
1. Oysters, full of zinc. Which can contribute to weight loss. ⠀
2. Almonds, nuts are almost always good for you. They contain good fats, vegan protein and some fiber. ⠀
3. Eggs. some people see eggs as bad for you. But that is totally untrue! It's full of protein and the yolk contains a lot of nutrients. ⠀
4. Lentils, higher in protein than eggs! And next to that also really high in fiber which makes it super satiating. ⠀
5. Gruyere cheese, a cheese really high in protein and vitamin A. One of the most nutritious cheeses!⠀
6. Hummus, a spread made from chickpeas. Full of fiber, nutrients and healthy fats!⠀
7. Green tea, there has been research done that it might have some fat loss helping compounds. And it is full of antioxidants. ⠀
8. Oats, quality carbs, fiber and also full of nutrients! ⠀
9. Salmon, packed with omega-3. A great source of fatty acids!⠀
Double tap and tag a friend 👇
❗ Make sure you're following @fitwithhqdealz ❗
📌Turn On Post Notifications📌
Follow @fitwithhqdealz 👈👈🔥
Follow @fitwithhqdealz 👈👈 🔝
Follow @fitwithhqdealz 👈👈 😎
. #Repost from @fitnessft_
1,918505 hours ago
LEMON GARLIC BUTTER CHICKEN & GREEN BEANS SKILLET😍💪🏼
3 – 6 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
1 pound (450g) green beans, trimmed
3 tablespoons butter, divided or (ghee for paleo diet)
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon onion powder
Salt and fresh cracked pepper
Juice of 1/2 lemon + lemon slices, for garnish
1/2 cup (125ml) chicken stock
1 tablespoon hot sauce (we used Sriracha)
Crushed red chili pepper flakes, optional
1/2 cup fresh chopped parsley
1. In a small bowl, combine onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Season chicken thighs generously with the spice mixture. Set aside while you prepare green beans.
2. Arrange green beans in a microwave-safe dish with 1/2 cup (125ml) water. Cook in the microwave for 8-10 minutes, until almost done but still crisp.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Lay the seasoned chicken thighs in one layer in the skillet. Cook for 5-6 minutes then flip and cook another 5-6 minutes, until cooked through and a cooking thermometer displays 165°F (75°C). If chicken browns too quickly, lower the heat. Adjust timing depending on the thickness. Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside.
4. In the same skillet, lower the heat and melt the remaining tablespoon butter. Add chopped parsley, garlic, red crushed chili pepper flakes, and pre-cooked green beans and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring regularly, until cooked to your liking. Deglaze with lemon juice and chicken stock and reduce the sauce for a couple of minutes, until slightly thickened.
5. Add cooked chicken thighs back to the pan and reheat quickly. Adjust seasoning with pepper and serve the lemon garlic butter chicken thighs immediately, garnished with more crushed chili pepper, fresh parsley, and a slice of lemon if you like. Enjoy!
📷 @eatwell101 .
Spicy Thai basil tofu (Pad Krapow tofu) by @woon.heng 💚
~ 1 package of firm tofu, drained and mashed
~ 1/2 cup packed Thai basil leaves
~ 7-8 Thai chilies, chopped
~ 5 cloves garlic, minced
~ 3-4 shallots, minced
~ 3 tablespoons coconut amino
~ 1 tablespoon soy sauce
~ 3 tablespoons vegan 'fish' sauce*
~ 3 teaspoons coconut sugar
~ 1 teaspoon salt
~ 1 tablespoon avocado oil
Whisk coconut amino, soy sauce, 'fish' sauce, sugar and salt in a bowl until well combined, set aside.
In a nonstick pan with low-medium heat (no oil), pan-fry mashed tofu until golden brown to get the chewy texture.
Using the same pan, push tofu aside, add 3 teaspoons oil and sauté garlic and shallots until soft. Add half the sauce, mix with tofu and let simmer for 2 minutes. Then, add chilies and remaining sauce and let the sauce thicken (when sugar caramelized). Finally, stir in basil and serve warm with your favorite grain.
* Closest sub that I can think of for fish sauce: 1 tablespoon vegan sugar, juice of 1 lime, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon water, and chopped Thai chilies. #bestofvegan
Consumers agree that we have the best tasting Plant Based Protein on the market! Make the switch to a more flavorful Vegan Protein that's packed with 15 superfoods per serving. 🌿
Now available on Amazon Prime 🚀
6451626 minutes ago
The next big step of our noodle journey!
We're excited to announce that the Vite Ramen store will be officially open for all orders on Wednesday, March 27th at 10AM PST! 🍜💪 Mark your calendars, we can't wait!
11991 hour ago
Spaghetti bowl with vegan cashew mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and almond parmesan 🍝 by @biancazapatka
The willingness to act in the midst of your circumstances is on it's own a brave act.
Taking action towards achieving your goals is even undeniably necessary.
Never loose focus on taking actions on necessary tasks than wasting time on matters of less strategic importance.
How do you enjoy your sunday? Do you relax? Do you adventure? Do you set goals for the week? 💙
I like to spend mine exactly like this: wake up, eat breaky and enjoy some #proffee (protein coffee), make my meal plan for the week and dinners for the babe, write my grocery list, grocery shop, dog park/adventure, clean, prep and then relax with dinner and a drink and dessert with my handsome and pups. 🧡
This way I am ready to take on tasks for the week, have my food figured out so I dont have to take extra time to think about that and just focus on things I need to do after work. 💥 #fitfam#fitness#plan#mealplan#onlinecoach#goals#healthy#progress#active#fitnessblog
¿Cómo éste cambio ayuda a tu salud y tu apariencia?
1. Reduce el riesgo de tener problemas de salud: Tus órganos vitales se ven afectados cuando tienes sobrepeso. Al hacer un cambio, reduces el riesgo de tener infartos, diabetes, cancer, lumbalgia, várices, entre otras cosas .
2. Elimina los dolores molestos: Cuando tienes sobrepeso, es muy probable que tengas dolores frecuentes de espalda, extremidades, pecho, dificultad para respirar, hasta dolores característicos del periodo. Créeme que todo eso desaparecerá una vez que comiences el proceso de cambiar tu vida .
3. Te vas a ver mejor: Siendo adolescentes, nos fastidia que se noten esos rollitos a través de la ropa o sentir que nada nos queda bien. Al mejorar tu estilo de vida, verás que no tienes por qué esconderte bajo muchas capas de ropa... te darás cuenta de lo hermoso/hermosa que eres y querrás ser una mejor versión de tí .
Who doesn’t love pizza 🍕 ?? I love pizza. And my Boyfriend calls pizza hut pretty much anytime I’m not over there for dinner... so instead of calling pizza in tonight... I made us both cast iron pizza.
For his 🍕 I used the premade dough.. but for mine I did fat head dough... #fatheadpizza
I found cute little mini pepperoni for his and I had a margarita pizza for me :)
Fat head dough recipe is:
- 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese 🧀
- 3/4 cup almond flour 🍕
- 1 egg 🥚
- 2 Tbs cream cheese 🥯
- garlic powder to taste
Have you made pizza yet?!
111 minute ago
This techniques is a countermeasure for the single handed push by an attacker. It is critically timed. Its effectiveness depends upon an individuals trained reaction as situations occur in the real world. The eye strike keeps the attacker distracted for the elbow strike
111 minute ago
Join Us This Week
And Join for £1 in March & £24.99 For April with nothing to pay till May!
With over 50 classes, Swimming pool, Jacuzzi & more!
At barre3, we love meeting you exactly where you are. Wherever you fall on the fitness spectrum, whether you’re an I’m-not-into-exercise type or a seasoned athlete, our class is designed to work for you. Come as you are, and be ready to meet yourself with curiosity and gratitude for what your body can do. See you in the studio this week.✨
Yes that is a mini trampoline in my bedroom and yes it has honestly become my favorite thing ever!! Every morning I blast some music and jump/dance around for 15-20 min. Rebounding is a super low impact cardio workout that helps boost lymphatic drainage and is so much fun🤩🥰 plus, my mini trampoline is only $30 at Walmart. Definitely worth it!
You can never own too much denim👖 Emma is rocking our adorable denim romper, coming soon to our new & improved website! Stay tuned 🔜🛍
3328 hours ago
For lunch a little treat of breaded shrimps with a peanut sauce and a herb salad 🥗
6145923 March, 2019
Dance to the beat of your heart this summer in this adorable dress coming soon to our website☀️👌🏻Stay tuned!
150822 March, 2019
Little boy, big smile😁 Ben is definitely summer ready in this light and comfy onesie! It’s coming soon to our website in a variety of colours and patterns, stay tuned📲🛍
1591121 March, 2019
Russian salad OLIVIER ala spanish versión 😋☀️
6673921 March, 2019
Girls are the future! Get your little ones ready for our “you go girl” shirt and skirt outfit, coming soon 💕
3121518 March, 2019
🍫 Chocolate Oatmeal Protein Bowl
⏲ Under 5 mins | Serves 1
Definitely needed a bowl of oatmeal this morning 😴 Getting my protein in as well as some much needed caffeine 👊🏼 Happy Pre-Friday my peeps 🐥
▫️3/4 cup Quick Oats (@bobsredmill)
▫️1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (@silk)
▫️1 tsp Light Brown Sugar
▫️1/2 tbsp Maple Syrup
▫️1/2 scoop Amazing Glow Chocolate Rose Protein Collagen (@amazinggrass)
▫️4 tbsp Cold Brew Cacao Dark Wild (@uprivercacao)
Combine the oats, milk, brown sugar, & syrup together in a microwave safe dish. Microwave for 1 1/2 mins - 2 mins.
Add in the remaining ingredients & mix well.
Topped with half a sliced banana, my raspberry chia jam (recipe if story highlights), cacao nibs, & hemp seeds (@manitobaharvest) 👏🏼
3464928 February, 2019
KB Burn out
65113 February, 2019
com’è irrimediabilmente cambiata la mia vita [...]