Patson Daka Jnr ( @patson_daka_jnr ) Instagram Profile

patson_daka_jnr

Patson Daka Jnr 1% chance 99% faith. U-20 2017 African Champion🏆🥇 @fcredbullsalzburg Player 🇦🇹 Zambia National Team🇿🇲

  • 515 posts
  • 28.7k followers
  • 1.5k following
  • Important victory away from home. Well done boys, on Sunday we go again and finish the business at home.

#MakeJesusYourAim 
#BolaNaLesa
  • Important victory away from home. Well done boys, on Sunday we go again and finish the business at home.

    #MakeJesusYourAim
    #BolaNaLesa
  • 2,032 62 20 March, 2019
  • The battle was lost but the war continues. Cast down but not destroyed. 📖 2 Chronicles 20:17 📖  You will not need to fight in this battle. Stand firm , hold your position, and see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem.’ Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed. Tomorrow go out against them, and the Lord will be with you.” #MakeJesusYourAim 🙌🏻
  • The battle was lost but the war continues. Cast down but not destroyed. 📖 2 Chronicles 20:17 📖 You will not need to fight in this battle. Stand firm , hold your position, and see the salvation of the Lord on your behalf, O Judah and Jerusalem.’ Do not be afraid and do not be dismayed. Tomorrow go out against them, and the Lord will be with you.” #MakeJesusYourAim 🙌🏻
  • 1,649 37 8 March, 2019
  • Celebration 🤦🏾‍♂️ inspired by Ephesians 6:10-20, am strong in the Lord and putting on the full armour of God so that I can take my stand against the devil’s schemes.

#MakeJesusYourAim
#walkInFaithNotBySight
  • Celebration 🤦🏾‍♂️ inspired by Ephesians 6:10-20, am strong in the Lord and putting on the full armour of God so that I can take my stand against the devil’s schemes.

    #MakeJesusYourAim
    #walkInFaithNotBySight
  • 3,038 69 17 hours ago
  • Impossible is nothing and nothing is impossible in football. With God all things are possible!

#DakaAirways✈️
#MakeJesusYourAim
  • Impossible is nothing and nothing is impossible in football. With God all things are possible!

    #DakaAirways ✈️
    #MakeJesusYourAim
  • 3,339 157 17 hours ago
  • 🚀⚽️👀
  • 🚀⚽️👀
  • 838 42 12 February, 2019
  • End of a successful trainings camp in Lagos,Portugal 🇵🇹
#MakeJesusYourAim
  • End of a successful trainings camp in Lagos,Portugal 🇵🇹
    #MakeJesusYourAim
  • 1,609 31 1 February, 2019
  • Winning team 🏆🥇💪🏻💪🏻
  • Winning team 🏆🥇💪🏻💪🏻
  • 1,211 17 30 January, 2019
  • Difficult game, massive mentality. Good things don’t come easy and easy things don’t last longer. Never give up!

#MakeJesusYourAim 
#pre_season
  • Difficult game, massive mentality. Good things don’t come easy and easy things don’t last longer. Never give up!

    #MakeJesusYourAim
    #pre_season
  • 1,779 58 27 January, 2019
  • Family Day in Obertauern ❄️⛷🏂🎿
  • Family Day in Obertauern ❄️⛷🏂🎿
  • 1,801 22 19 January, 2019